Monday, August 4, 2008

word of the day. . .

obeisance \oh-BEE-suhn(t)s; oh-BAY-suhn(t)s\, noun:
1. An expression of deference or respect, such as a bow or curtsy.
2. Deference, homage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my current food delight is just Php67 = $1.5. its a pasta with oriental flavors in it. its the kung pao chicken, surprisingly by kfc. recipe here if you decide to cook it. aside from my

eternal favorite zinger, this one made my list of no-brainer-choice fast food. i just hate the styro take out.
im becoming more biased with the containers and just everything that im using just so i can live comfortably. its a 360 degree turn of topic, seems appropriate though as everything is chained
anyway, going back. i was disappointed last night because my sis and mom brought me mcdonalds and i was salivating in my head for it. when i sent a text brigade, 2 minutes i hear the honk.
tonight, i stepped in the mall hours ago and i got what i hungered. 2 styros of it. 1 for me and 1 for whoever...perhaps if its still in the ref tomorrow, and me liking cold pasta, when i get home, its in the stomach.

this blog transcends obeisance to those who nurture a corporeal fix.
in short, hail to the chef!